Wednesday 25 February 2015

Personality Quizzes


 MY PERSONALITY QUIZ



Jung & Meyers Briggs Personality Quiz  helped proved many of the things that I already knew about myself. Firstly, it proved that I prefer to think, work and spend time alone than spending it with a large group of people. That is true since I find it hard to focus and work while I have people with similar interests, this is also true since I prefer to spend some time away from the roaring sound of the cars and the city. Secondly, it also proved that I am more perceiving than judging, that is true since I do not believe in judging people by how they look like but how they define themselves, by their personality and strengths. Thirdly, it stated that I have a preference of thinking over feeling. This is true to a certain extent, it is false since my actions are sometimes influenced by my emotion. But it is true since I most often use my mind to overcome certain emotions and stops them from influencing me such as anger, or regret. Jung & Meyers Briggs Personality Quiz had supported many of the ideas I already knew about myself but without going into much details.


As for the Multiple Intelligence quiz supports many ideas from the previous quiz but going as far as telling me some of my hobbies. Firstly, it states that I learn well from movement, from living the experience and making mistakes. This is true but I have not noticed this before, I find learning by mistakes and from hand on experience easier and usually hand on approach would be much more enjoyable. Secondly, It also states that I like spending time alone and that I work much better that way. This is true for the various reasons I had stated above and supports them by stating that "You will often take in information from another person, mull it over by yourself, and come back to that person later to discuss it." Finally, it spoke about my love for reading, writing, telling a story and listening to songs. Those are all in my list of hobbies, and I enjoy sharing stories since I find it as interesting way of sharing the thrill with others. The Multiple Intelligence quiz helped support many of the ideas I already had about myself and shared a few facts about hobbies.




http://www.literacynet.org/mi/assessment/cgi-bin/results.cgi
http://www.humanmetrics.com/hr/JTypesResult.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment