Wednesday 25 February 2015

I am hardworking

I AM HARD WORKING 
  "There is no substitute for hard work" Thomas Edison


Hey,
I am not a genius,
Or a know it all,
I don't find life straight forward,
Or find my classes simple,
Or ace every test effortlessly,
And I don't find,
Chemistry, Physics or Math simple,
Although many could believe so,
I have a strong will not a natural talent,
I am dedicated and persistent not intelligent,
I am hardworking and stubborn.
And I will always choose the difficult and rough road,
Not the smooth and simple one,
Pain not ease,
That a life without hardships is will never be  the best option,
That pain and difficulty is what helps us grow,
And that intelligence is something we work for not born with,
Hard work is why we have everything we do,
From the roof on our head to the water we drink,
Hard work is more beneficial than intelligence.
My name is Basel and I am hardworking.

No comments:

Post a Comment